Pure Passion Fruit Protein Mousse
Depending on the type of workout and your body weight, a post-workout meal should contain 15-25 grams of protein for proper muscle recovery.
But do you ever get bored of the same old smoothie cause it is easy to make? Well, we do. Here is a recipe that use our PURE Whey deliver both the protein and carbs your body needs to repair your muscles and keep you energized for the next item on your agenda!
- 1 cup Passion Fruit Pulp
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 banana
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 scoops PURE Protein Powder Vanilla
- Peel and freeze the bananas overnight.
- Chill the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight.
- When ready, do NOT shake the can up at all. Carefully turn the can over and open from the bottom. Drain out the liquid and scoop the white cream into a food processor. Discard the liquid.
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend on high until creamy. Enjoy chilled