PURE Peanut Butter Whey and Coconut mousse
- 2 egg whites
- Can of coconut milk (refrigerated)
- 4 scoops of PURE Peanut Butter Whey
- Mix your egg whites until you have a nice smooth fluff.
- Open can of coconut milk but make sure NOT to shake it before.
- Using spoon, scoop the top white, thick layer into your egg whites fluff and carry on mixing.
- When nice and fluffy add whey and mix for few more minutes.
- Place in a glass or bowl and place in a fridge for an hour or two.
Serve with favourite fruit or just enjoy as it is.
If you only use 2 scoops of whey, you will have nice sauce for your protein pancakes or waffles.
You can keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Thank you Monika Human for this incredible recipe!