Start your day with “proatmeal,” oatmeal with 19 grams of protein! It is easy to make and then reheat on the go!
- 1½ cups oats
- 2 scoops (1/2 cup) PURE Whey protein of your choice
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients, except for the sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and add in the wet ingredients as well as the sugar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. Fold in the raisins and the dates.
- Line your pan with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for about 25 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick pulls clean from the centre of the pan.