- Tell us a bit about yourself as an athlete (what do you do) and what you have achieved
I am a qualified personal trainer with a diploma in nutrition. I coach both athletes and none athletes. I placed 2nd at the PCA Provincials and 2nd place at SA’s in 2019 and I have qualified to compete at Worlds.
- In your opinion, what makes you a true PURE ambassador?
I am a PURE Nutrition ambassador because believe strongly in the quality of the supplements one uses. 80% of your goal outcome is nutrition responsive. You can train as hard and as long as you want but if you aren’t supplementing correctly and with quality product, you will not reap the benefits as much.
- Which PURE products do you use and why?
I use the Pure Blast 3.0 because my workouts re intense, it gives you that extra push you need to get through it.
The Pure Whey as it’s exactly what the muscle needs after training in order to recover and densify.
The BCAAs during fasted cardio to eliminate any muscle breakdown while you burn fat.
Pure Gut Rescue to keep my digestive system healthy and stop bloating.
- Why do you choose PURE over any other products on the market?
I choose Pure Nutrition over anything else because it is totally free from banned substances and because it works!
Get to know me better!
- Would you rather watch television or read a book?
Watch T.V , I read plenty enough while working on athletes diets and training programs.
- What drives you as an athlete?
I’m driven by the fact that you can do literally anything you put your mind to as long as you are willing to put the work in. The body is amazing and is capable of so much . Plus I’m extremely competitive.
- Do you prefer having a night out or an evening in and why??
Evening in. I love home, relaxing and being with close friends or family.
- What is your favourite cheat meal?
Lebanese food. I normally have to eat my prepped meals even when I go to my family during prep.. So off season , sunday lunch , proper Lebanese food is my absolute favorite.
- On a rainy day – where would we find you?
Rainy day… on the couch with Netflix or at gym.
- Are you a social media freak or do you keep to yourself?
I’m somewhat of a social media addict.
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
If money wasn’t an object I would still be doing what I do now. I love my work and people and the fitness industry.
- Where do you most want to travel to in the world, but have never been?
India… The Himalayas.
- What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
Nutrition.. Proper nutrition . We where all taught so wrongly in school and it’s the most important thing for our growth and well-being.
- What is the motto you live by?
You can have/achieve anything you want to as long as you are willing to put the work in that it takes.