- Tell us a bit about yourself as an athlete (what do you do) and what you have achieved
I absolutely love my training and I am an active fitness competitor. I train 6 times a week at Westville Virgin Active and I am looking forward to my next competition in June.In 2018 I competed in KZN’s and came third and went through to SA’s, which was a huge achievement for me as I compete in the Over 35 category and I am 52 years old.Im Looking forward to seeing how my body responds to my diet and training over the next 12 weeks.
- In your opinion, what makes you a true PURE ambassador?
I believe in the products because they really work and Pure are very transparent with the ingredients they use.
- Which PURE products do you use and why?
I love they CLA with green tea, I feel it really works on getting rid of cellulite. I enjoy taking the blast before every workout as It gives me extra energy and a mean pump. I also take the buffered vitamin C as it is very effective in taking care of my immune system.
- Why do you choose PURE over any other products on the market?
I find the product very effective.
Get to know me better!
- Would you rather watch television or read a book?
Read a book
- What drives you as an athlete?
Change and the final result.
- Do you prefer having a night out or an evening in and why??
A night in, so I can rest my body and just chill.
- What is your favourite cheat meal?
- On a rainy day – where would we find you?
In the gym or working in my house.
- Are you a social media freak or do you keep to yourself?
Love social media. I’m a very inquisitive person.
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
I would become a personal trainer, and I would spend more time with my grandchildren enjoying life.
- Where do you most want to travel to in the world, but have never been?
To Italy or Hawaii.
- What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
They need to be taught about our Savior Jesus Christ.
- What is the motto you live by?
Talk less and Listen more.