- Tell us a bit about yourself as an athlete (what do you do) and what you have achieved
I have undergone quite a transformation in physique over the past 3 years which have led to me having the ability to compete in the Physique categories of affiliated bodybuilding competitions.
- In your opinion, what makes you a true PURE ambassador?
I strive to inspire those around me with the changes I make in my own personal life, the benefits these have and how it can benefit those around me.
- Which PURE products do you use and why?
I will be using the Whey Protein to supplement part of my daily nutrition requirements and the Pre-workout to ensure I can train at optimum levels.
- Why do you choose PURE over any other products on the market?
I aim to use products of good value and benefit me as an athlete to delivery my very best.
Get to know me better!
- Would you rather watch television or read a book?
Watch a good movie.
- What drives you as an athlete?
The drive to always do better and showing continuous improvement.
- Do you prefer having a night out or an evening in and why??
An evening in as it helps me to refocus, recharge and deliver my best the next day.
- What is your favourite cheat meal?
Ice cream and chocolate sauce.
- On a rainy day – where would we find you?
On the couch, curled up with my cat watching a good movie.
- Are you a social media freak or do you keep to yourself?
I keep abreast of activities on social media and do keep those that follow me informed.
- If money was no object, what would you do all day?
A Mix between spending time outdoors doing something that ‘gives back’ and the other half painting in my studio (as an artist).
- Where do you most want to travel to in the world, but have never been?
I want to go do island hopping in Greece and live on a yacht for the time whilst doing this.
- What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
Human empathy and treating others better.
- What is the motto you live by?
You only live once but if you do it right once is enough.