COOKIE DOUGH PROTEIN BALLS
It is not always easy to spoil the kids while you are following an eating plan to get your summer body back into that board-short or bikini.
So here’s a healthier and quick option to make sure that sugar is not the only thing your kids get treated with.
- 2 scoops PURE whey protein powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup nut butter (ie: almond butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Place protein powder and almond meal in a medium-size bowl and mix.
- Then, add in nut butter and maple syrup and mix again. At this point the batter should be just like cookie dough.
- Finally, add in chocolate chip and mix one last time. Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out dough into your palms and roll into balls.