WEEKEND BANANA PANCAKE TREATS
Easy – healthy = PURE!
What is in the pancake mix?
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate or vanilla PURE whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or whole-wheat flour
- Optional: vanilla extract or cinnamon
Your choice of filling:
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional: melted dark chocolate as desired
- Mix all pancake ingredients together and pour batter in a hot, greased pan.
- Flip each pancake after the bottoms bubble.
- Remove promptly when each side is cooked.
- After removing pancakes, fill with Greek yogurt, fresh sliced bananas, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate….but this it completely up to you!