Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies
Instead of delving into a store-bought batch of this cinnamon-sugar classic, put a muscle-building holiday twist on your own version! These snickerdoodle cookies combine the rich flavors that you’ve grown to love with a little extra pumpkin goodness.
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2½ scoop PURE vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup powdered Stevia
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Add all the wet ingredients.
- On a greased cookie sheet, place spoonful’s of cookie dough about two inches apart.
- Use a spoon or the bottom of a glass to flatten the cookie dough. Since the dough is a bit sticky, you’ll probably have to go back and forth between the cookies and cup of water. (Or, if you don’t plan on sharing, there’s no harm in licking the back of the spoon!)
- Sprinkle the flat cookies with cinnamon.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.