Brownie Buttter Batter Overnight Protein Oatmeal
Brownie batter… we think it may just be one of life’s greatest pleasures. Who doesn’t love licking the spoon when you are making brownies!?! This is overnight protein oatmeal is one of the easiest, yummiest, and well-balanced breakfasts that can be thrown together the night before and is ready when you are in the morning!
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or low fat milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat Greek yogurt (or mashed banana, or pumpkin)
- 2 tbs Unsweetened cocoa powder (or more, to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tbs Baking stevia (or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar) 
- 1 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup Protein powder (or additional oats)
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 5-10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour (or more) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with chopped nuts or topping of choice if desired!
- Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!