Pure Steamed Protein Brownies
We are almost officially back in the competitive season for most athletes. And we know as well as you, that diet plays such an important role. So what can you make for that off meal treat that won’t make you feel too guilty? We have the answer: Steamed protein brownies!
Easy to make and very healthy as a treat!
- 100 g cookedsweet potato
- 1 scoopPURE Whey Protein (20 g, vanilla or chocolate flavoured)
- 1 tbsp.cocoa
- 2 tbsp.coconut oil
- 1 to 2 tbsp.sweetener
Optional ingredients: add chocolate chips and walnuts. You could also replace the coconut oil with 25g of melted dark chocolate for more decadence.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave.
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor. Pour the mixture onto a smallsilicone mould.
- Wrap the silicon mould with aluminium paper.
- Put the wrapped mould in a food steamerand steam for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool and place in the fridge for a few hours before serving.