Pure Protein Pancakes
- Liquid egg whites: ½ x cup
- PURE Whey Protein powder 2 x tbsp
- Coconut flour: 1 heaping tbsp. (16g)
- Almond milk (or your milk of choice) 2 x tbsp
- Salt and seasoning to taste (here I used garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and paprika)
- Using a food processor or handheld blender, blend all ingredients together until they’re well combined.
- Get your non-stick pan sizzling hot and add a bit of coconut oil, low-calorie spray, or butter to it to ensure it’s properly non-stick.
- Spoon some of the mixture into the centre of a hot pan, spreading it around the pan with your spoon so it’s as flat and thin as possible.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip once the bottom cooks. Allow the top to cook until done.
- Repeat with the rest of your batter.
- Fill your crepes with your filling of choice like veggies, chicken and rice. Enjoy!